Sn-ap Travel Technology – Trip Builder
What is Sn-ap Travel Tech?
Sn-ap are a new technology start up with £1m invested, working in a sector that is begging for digital disruption. Our market is worth £18bn and growing. We’re led by executives from the existing market leaders and we know the scale of opportunity, and what needs to be done to realise it. We are consumer facing, largely mobile and place great value on both the front end and the back end of our technology. We’ll be worth £2.5bn in seven years (or more, with your help!) and will be turning over £1bn within ten years (maybe less, again with your help!)
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a highly organised individual with good analytical skills. A basic knowledge of excel and the ability to pick up and work with various IT systems is essential.
Purpose of role
- To support customers making coach travel bookings and journeys with Sn-ap through ensuring integrity of website data.
- To implement rules that are not yet automated in the Sn-ap system to build routes and implement the pricing model.
- To support the analyst by ensuring they have high quality data from which to work, and to support the business in its learning objectives by ensuring that you feed in all relevant feedback and learnings from your experiences.
- In real time, monitor customer bookings on the Sn-ap website, following the requests being made and the results being served. If anything appears to be wrong:
- Identifying the problem with colleagues and working with colleagues to resolve
- Ensuring the point is captured as a lesson learned for the future
- In real time, monitoring new customer bookings and identifying whether pick-up and drop-off locations being requested can be combined into a single logical route. If so, ensuring all databases that serve data to the website are accurately updated to provide correct timing, pricing and other necessary data
- In real time, monitoring new customer bookings to identify when a ‘confirmed’ coach no longer has sufficient capacity for new bookings and working with colleagues to decide whether we should confirm a ‘building’ coach and helping us build towards rules and logic to make this decision
- In real time, monitoring new customer bookings to identify interesting potential ‘building’ coaches that we could confirm early and raising these with colleagues to consider
- Managing the process by which ‘building’ coaches become ‘confirmed’ coaches. This includes ensuring that all necessary customer cancellations and rebookings are made, that customers have net paid the fare that they were served for the coach they are travelling on, that customers have received the correct email notifications for their new booking and that the coach and inventory databases contain the correct departures with the correct flags and inventories to ensure that we can continue to sell the correct number of seats for the correct coaches
- In real time, ensuring that ‘automatic’ text messages are sent to customer lists in advance of coach departure time, on coach arrival and in the event of problems
- In real time, monitoring live coaches and ensuring that there are no operational problems that require to be flagged to colleagues for resolution. As minimum, includes logging into tracker in advance of departure time to ensure colleague is on its way
- We are a fast-moving startup, so the above duties may change over time and there may be stuff to do in addition to this!
We’re looking to cover 9am – 6pm for 2 or 3 days between Monday to Thursday (one of which must be Thursday) based in Central Parade Walthamstow and are paying the London Living Wage. You may be asked to work on Bank Holidays and to provide holiday cover for other Tripbuilders, so flexibility is desirable.
If you are interested in working with Sn-ap, please complete our short application form at https://www.cognitoforms.com/Snap8/SnapTripBuilderApplicationForm
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org